Perpetual Ambition’s individual assessment measures how well an individual fits a specific role or career. The assessment reveals consistent, in-depth and objective insight into an individual’s thinking and reasoning style, relevant behavioral traits, occupational interests and matches to a specific role within an organization. It can help managers interview and select people who have the highest probability of being successful in a role, and provides practical recommendations for maximizing performance. It also gives your organization consistent language and metrics to support strategic workforce and succession planning, talent management, and reorganization efforts.
Why assess employees or potential hires?
Given the opportunity to land a new job, people may tell you what you want to hear instead of the truth. Additionally, much of their success depends on the specific type of job, and the organization in which they would work. Success seldom transfers automatically. The cost of a bad hire is very high, considering hiring and ramp-up costs, low productivity, and disruption to customers and co-workers. Our assessment gives you an objective, inside look at the behaviors and motives of job candidates to help you make better hiring, promotion, and organizational decisions. Giving this information to managers helps them be more effective, and get the very most from their people.
- Takes less than 60 minutes
- No administrator – taken online
- Develops peak job performance models
- Used for Career Transition, Placement, promotion, Succession Planning, Coaching and Job description development
- Multiple reports available from the assessment – Performance Model Comparison, Interview Guides, Workforce Planning, Individual Profile, Comparison Summary, Graphs